Fully equipped apartment, adapted and newly renovated in centre of town Poluotok (old part of city). Entire home 64m2 (700sqm) plus 9m2 balcony with barbecue; on first floor.
Two bedroom (equipped with two(2) single bed and one(1) double bed, satellite tv, closet and hi-fi, air conditioner) living room (two big couch (for two or three people to sleep) ,satellite tv, hi-fi, air conditioner, internet, kitchen (fully equipped) and dining room, bathroom, wc and ba r(pantry). Best service and quality for best price in town!!
Children till 11 years old are free of charge.
Parking is in the front of the apartment.
FREE PARKING for guests who stays more then 6 days!
Welcome gift, maps and directions awaits you upon arrival.
Bank (40meters), post office (40 meters), hospital (1km), store (30 meters), cinema (50meters), market (50 meters), restorants (40-200meters) business and pleasure, mall or every administration service is nearby.
RYANAIR flights, from/in Zadar
Zadar is an ancient town, three thousand years old and with its exceptional history and rich cultural inheritage is in the permanent focus of interest of the domestic and foreign historians, writers, scientists and tourists.
The downtown of Zadar is centered around the Roman Forum, within city walls with numerous gates and towers. Roman elements took part in the formation of Zadar being , up to the present days.
The town of Zadar has a very long tourist tradition and offers a lot in order to meet the interests of the guests: tourist villages, hotels, appartments and villas, cultural events, nautical tourism with marinas, wonderful beaches, promenades, excursions to islands and interesting surroundings, restaurants offering Dalmatian specialities and international food and numerous konobas – the best places to experience typical Dalmatian cuisine, with an authentic Dalmatian atmosphere, and much more.
What to see:
• The Roman Forum – Forum from the 1st century; •St.Donat's Church –symbol of Zadar. It was founded in the 9th century and nowdays is used as the concert- known as The Musical Evenings in St.Donatus – "Glazbene večeri u sv.Donatu"-20 metre(meter) from apartment.
• St.Chrysogonus' Church – Crkva sv. Krševana, romanesque church built in the 12th century-20 metre from apartment.
• St.Mary's Church-Crkva sv.Marije, founded in 1066-25 metre from apartment.
• St.Anastasia's Cathedral – Katedrala sv.Stošije, built in the 16th century-20 metre from apartment.
• Five Wells Square –Three Wells Square-Trg tri bunara-90 metre from apartment;•The City Walls- Gradski bedemi-Gradska vrata, with Harbour Gate and Land Gate – Lučka i Kopnena Vrata, built during the 16th century;-20-200 meter from apartment •The Silver and Gold of the City of Zadar- "Zlato i Srebro Zadra". It is presented in the Benedictine convent of St.Mary's. It is the Permanent Exibition of Religious Art-25 meter from apartment.
• St.Simeon's Church-Crkva sv.Šime, the Silver-Gild Coffin from the 14th century.-90 meter from apartment.
The town of Zadar is the oldest university town of Croats - the University founded in 1396. On the Forum square is the modern building of the Archeological Museum (1830).There are also Gallery of Arts, Historical Archives –National Museum and Palaces.
Sea organ and Greeting to the Sun- Concurrently with the “most beautiful sunset in the world”, the lighting fixtures built into the circle are activated, producing an exceptionally impressive game of light to the rhythm of the waves and the sound of the Sea Organ according to a preprogrammed scenario.-25 meter from apartment
Zadar is characterized through a mild Mediterranean climate, which influences the Mediterranean vegetation, with the average July temperature of 28 C°.
The sport, in general, is fairly important for everyday life in this town. Its people are particularly proud of basketball club and Zadar has been named basketball town. Besides there are a lot of other sport clubs like rowing, handball, football, sailing etc.
Zadar attracts everyone with its artistic and natural beauty and with generous welcoming of its population.
Night life: apartment is in 200 meter diameter from 8 night clubs!
Tour guide available from 30€ per stay!
Excoursion to nearby island available from 40€ per person!
All rights reserved.
|Nearest Airport||9 km|
|Nearest Bus||15 meters|
|Nearest Ferry||15 meters|
|Nearest Restaurant||10 meters|
|Nearest Train||3 km|
Rate periods unavailable. Questions?Contact Owner