This Real Log Home is situated on 3.5 acres of privacy! This Blue Ridge cabin is set up for the real outdoors! Decorated like a "Bass Pro Shop", It has 3 levels featuring a dramatic 2 story fireplace on the main level along with the Master Bed Room. Upstairs are two additional Bed rooms and a loft with a Pool /Ping Pong table. Downstairs is the Theatre room where you can pick from the 200+ movies, along with a second entertainment room, set up for a night at the casino and 3rd bathroom. Step outside onto the massive porch and enjoy a cup of coffee in one of the Rockers, or melt into the Hot Tub with a glass of wine overlooking the vineyard just below! Love being outside? How about a walk down to HOT HOUSE CREEK or take in a game of Horse shoes while your steaks are grilling on the Gas Grill, or Roast your Marsh Mellow's over the Open Firepit while listening to your favorite tunes through the outdoor speakers! Great location!!
|Nearest Airport||Atlanta||70 miles|
|Nearest Beach||Lake Blue Ridge||5 miles|
• White Water Rafting (Wildwater unlimited 10 minutes up the road)
• Fly Fishing the Toccoa,,(Don’t forget to get your license at the BP in Mineral Bluff)
• Lake Blue Ridge. Skiing, Jet Skiing, boat, swim, etc…
• Horseback Riding. Blanch’s Manor Copper hill,10 minutes up the road.. Incredible Views!!!
• Hiking. The Aska adventure area on the other side the lake has awesome hiking trails
• Kayaking/ Tubing. Wild thunder 5 minutes north on 60 (just before Macayesville) does kayaking, tubing all day.
• Site of the 1996 Olympics and some great sight seeing of professional kayaker’s..Take 64 just north of Macayesville towards Chattanooga,,can’t miss it. 20 minutes away.
• Serinity SPA just 5 minutes away
• Downtown Blue Ridge. Antiqueing, Ice cream shops, restaurants, etc…
Rate periods unavailable. Questions?Send Inquiry