Master bedroom faces the rice fields and the infinity swimming pool. It has en-suite bathroom with bathtub and an outdoor shower. It also has a indoor daybed.
Two other bedrooms on ground floor face the swimming pool. Both have indoor and outdoor bathroom with showers.
The fourth bedroom, on second floor faces other rice fields. It is also a study and has its own lounge with sofa and TV. It has en-suite bathroom with indoor shower.
The dining / living room (60 sq meters) faces the garden, the swimming pool and rice fields.
A family room faces the back garden with a fish and turtle pond. Children love to play in the family room, in times of rain.
All rooms have air conditioning and fan
The kitchen is used for final preparation of the dishes before serving. It has a refrigerator, a microwave oven, and a water dispenser.
The villas share some facilities, such as the main kitchen, laundry, management office and garage, in a separate building, commonly known as the “back of the house”, in truth it is more like the “house between the villas”.
The villa has been designed as family and children friendly.
It is easy to look after children as all ground floor rooms have direct view over the swimming pool.
The family room, behind the main living and dining room is a great place where children play in case of rain.
There is also a “nanny’s bedroom in each villa, in case you need a baby-sitter to stay overnight.
|Nearest Airport||Bali - Denpasar - Ngurah Rai Int'l Airport||39 km|
|Nearest Beach||Sanur||20 km|
|Nearest Restaurant||Many restaurants in Ubud||7 km|
From Denpasar, Ngurah Rai airport,
1.Get out of the airport via Jalan Airport Ngurah Rai – continue for 2 km
2. Turn left on Jalan I Gusti Ngurah Rai – continue for 2,8 km
3. At the roundabout, take 3rd exit on Jalan Ngurah Rai By Pass - continue for 15,1 km
4. Turn slightly left to remain on Jalan Ngurah Rai By Pass – continue for 1,2 km
5. Turn right on Jalan Wage Rudolf Supratman - continue for 1,2 km
6. Turn left on Jalan Batu Bulan - continue for 3,2 km
7. Turn right on Jalan Raya Celuk - continue for 3,4 km
8. Continue on Jalan Sukawati - continue for 2,9 km
9. Turn right on Jalan Raya Sakah - continue for 3,4 km
10. At the traffic light, turn left on Jalan Raya Goa Gajah 1 - continue for 3,6 km
11. Turn right on Jalan Bhanuswari - continue for 0,1 km
Arrival on Jalan Bhanuswari, Tengkulak Kelod
Total : 39,0 km - about 50 minutes
The villa is located in the friendly village of Kemenuh, Tengkulak Kelod, about 7 kilometers from the center of Ubud.
With Ubud lifestyle almost at your doorstep, you can enjoy the dances, arts, crafts, restaurants and nightlife.
Tengkulak Kelod is an exceptional community, which can be branded as “Bali as it once was”.
The Villa faces more than 1 km uninterrupted rice fields, with a small temple on the right side.
Rate periods unavailable. Questions?Send Inquiry