Please print these conditions for your record
Check in: is at 4:00 p.m. EST or later. Please do not attempt to check in early unless prior arrangements have been made. Early check in is rare, especially during peak season.
Check Out: Check out is at 10 a.m. EST. No exceptions, please. Housekeeping must be able to enter the house at 10 a.m. Realize that they only have a limited amount of time to get the house ready for the next guests, so please be on time. If you have not left the house when housekeeping arrives, you will be charged a fee of $100. If your late check out prevents the next guest from checking in, then you will be charged for an additional night.
Damage: If you find damage upon your arrival, please report it to Tennessee Cabin Rental immediately. The damage insurance covers ACCIDENTAL damage up to $1500. If there is intentional damage to the house the cost will be charged to you.
- You may be charged additional fees or evicted from the property if:
- Your occupancy is greater than what is listed on the agreement.
- Pets that have not been approved are in the house.
- Excessive damage caused by pets.
- Pets relieving themselves inside the house.
- Not cleaning up after your pet.
- Linens are missing.
- Movies, Play station II games, and board games are missing or damaged.
- Smoking has taken place inside the house.
Number of Guests: The number of guests may not exceed the number listed on your reservation. Additional guests in the house without prior written may result in eviction or additional fees.
Payment Schedule: The deposit is due upon booking. The balance of the total rent is due no later than 60 days prior to your arrival date. Payments can be made in the form personal check, credit card or PayPal. If payments are not received by the due date, the reservation may be canceled and the deposit forfeited.
Cancellation Policy: Being we are holding the dates for you and not accepting any other reservations for that time, there is a $500 (plus $200 for each additional week reserved) cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date will forfeit the entire amount of the reservation unless we are able to rebook your dates. If we re-book your dates, we will refund to you the amount of the new booking less the $500 fee. A written/email notice is required for all cancellations. No refund for no shows, bad weather, late arrival, or early departure.
Travel Insurance: We do not offer any refunds for hurricanes or storms. We highly recommend
getting TRAVEL Insurance for your trip. It is up to the Guest to purchase this coverage for their trip. Coverage is available for health and weather related problems. Please call the insurance company direct or order online to purchase this in your name.
Travel insurance may cover a traveler's vacation investment if severe weather conditions directly affect their travel arrangements or accomodations. For example, if a traveler is forced to cancel a trip due to a storm, travel insurance with trip cancellation can provide a reimbursement for nonrefundable expenses, up to the limit of coverage purchased.
For losses to be covered, travel insurance must be purchased before a storm advisory is forecasted or predicted.
Travel Insurance is available by clicking HERE and we highly recommend you purchase it.
What We Supply: When you arrive, the house should be clean and ready for your use. If there is a problem, please call us immediately at 786-229-4649 and we will do our best to correct the situation. If you do not notify us upon your arrival of any issues, we cannot be held responsible for not rectifying them.
We supply the house with the following items: linens for each bed and the sofa bed, bath towels, wash cloths, hand towels, dish towels, and dishcloths. We stock the house with starter supplies of dishwashing liquid, dishwasher detergent, paper towels, toilet paper, soap and trash can liners. We provide games and books for our guests. Some of them may not be suitable for children. Some games may have small parts that aren't suitable for very small children. Please do not allow young children to play unsupervised with the games.
Garbage Pick-up: Trash will be picked up from the large containers located in front on Tuesdays.
Please DO NOT put trash outside on decks or leave it next to the containers for extended periods of time.
Please do not throw anything from the decks.
House Parties, Receptions, and Noise: House parties are strictly prohibited and are grounds for immediate eviction. Disturbing the peace is also grounds for eviction.
Maids: There is no daily maid service.
Swimming Pool Warnings
1. Use of the Swimming Pool is at your own risk.
2. Children must be supervised at all times!
3. Shower before entering the swimming pool.
4. No running or rough playing in/around the swimming pool.
5. Maximum number of people allowed in and around the swimming pool is 8.
6. Do not use the swimming pool while under the influence of alcohol, narcotics, or other drugs that can cause drowsiness.
7. Glass and bottles are not allowed in the pool area.
8. No dogs or pets are allowed in the pool.
9. Never swim when it is raining or if there is thunder and/or lighting.
10. Use the ladder and hold the hand rail when entering and exiting the swimming pool.
11. Food and drink are not permitted around the swimming pool area.
12. Do not swim if you are ill or have open sores.
- No pets without prior approval.
- Please ensure that pets are crated when left alone in the house.
- Watch your pet when they are on the deck, you wouldn't want them to fall.
- If your pet sits on the furniture, please bring a sheet or towel to cover the area where they lie.
- Please clean up after your pet outside and dispose of it in the trash containers.
- If any pet feces or urine is found inside the house or on the decks, the house will need to be specially sanitized. Please do not leave your dog unattended!
- Do not allow your pet to claw or chew any furniture, walls, doors or fixtures in the house or on the decks.
- No pets in the swimming pool. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Please do not allow your pet to roam free. This is dangerous to your pet as well as for the wild life.
*** Charges will be made accordingly if any of the above items are not adhered to.
Items Left Behind: We are not liable or responsible for items left behind. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, please call us as soon as possible. We will inform you of the shipping cost and after receiving payment for shipping, we will send it to you.
Items Lost or Stolen: We are not liable or responsible for items lost or stolen. Always secure all doors and windows when you leave the house.
Maintenance: It is impossible to guarantee that all appliances, Swimming Pools, heaters, AC, etc., will be in working order 100% of the time. We do guarantee to make every effort to correct any problem as soon as possible. Please call us at 786-229-4649 within 24 hours of your arrival if there are
any problems. Non-emergency maintenance issues will be handled during normal business hours.
Smoking Policy: This is a Non-Smoking house. Smoking is only allowed outside. We have provided ash cans on the decks. Please use them. Don't throw butts on the ground or off the deck. You'll not only be endangering the environment, house, but possibly your own life.
Falsified Reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of deposit and/or rental money and the party will not be permitted to check in.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. You must be 25 years old to rent Lazy Daze.
2. Younger renters may be allowed with prior approval and additional requirements.
3. Pets by prior approval only. Guests who bring pets who have not been approved will we charged double the pet fee and may be subject to eviction.
4. If a personal check is returned to us for non-sufficient funds, you will be charged the amount
levied by the bank for NSF charges.
5. Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
6. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change without notice.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION:
I understand and consent to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip, I understand that by "clicking" that I have read the terms and conditions of this property, I am bound by this agreement and I have signed "electronically, and that this Credit Card Authorization cannot be revoked and will not terminate until 90 days after leased premises are vacated. Charges may include but not limited to: unauthorized long distance telephone and satellite TV charges; damages beyond normal wear and tear; unreturned keys, and parking violations.
Please note that the dates will be blocked upon receipt of the deposit and completed reservation form. Codes and directions will be sent after final payment is received.
By "clicking" that I have read the terms and conditions of this property that I understand the rules and regulations. I certify that I am at least 25 years old and that I will be held responsible for the care of this property. I accept full responsibility for damages not covered by damage insurance or extra cleaning charges.
Please print the terms and conditions for your records.