This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between Mark Adams (“Homeowner”) and (“Guest”) as of the date last set forth on the signature page of this Agreement. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at: 600 Meadowbrook Road, Carlisle, PA 17013.
The property is furnished and includes stove, refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster clothes washer, clothes dryer, dishes, cooking utensils, bed linens, towels, some games and books. There is no central air conditioning.
2. Rental Party: The rental party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 7 persons. An additional charge or $100 per person per night for guests in addition to 7 will be assessed.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 3 p.m. on ______________ (the “Check-in Date”) and ends at 11 a.m. on ________________ (the “Checkout Date”).
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 3 night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 3 days, the guest will be charged the 3-night rate.
6. Rental Rules: Guest agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the rental party and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
8. Rental Rate and Fees
$ 350 per night Thursday, Friday and Saturday
$ 300 per night Sunday through Thursday
$ 1,800 per week
Rent negotiable for periods longer than a week
9. Cancellation Policy: If Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows:
100% if cancelled 60 days prior to the Check-in Date
50% if cancelled 60 to 30 days prior to the Check-in Date
No refund for cancellations less than 30 days from the reservation date.
11. Payment: Acceptable payment methods are personal check or credit card. If you wish to use a credit card, please provide the following information.
Name on credit card: __________________ Type: _______________
Credit card billing address:_________________________________________________
City_______________________________ State ___________ Zip Code___________
Credit Card Number________________________________________
Exp date_____________ CVV (Security) Code _____________
By my signature below, I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for the amounts above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation policy above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance.
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Rental Agreement, as evidenced by the signatures set forth below.
Phone number (during stay)
1. Smoking is allowed outside only.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The unit is privately owned. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: is limited to 6 vehicles. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The fireplace is the heat source for the sunroom.
11. Water and Septic: The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $10,000 since it would require the septic field to be excavated.
12. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms unless authorities order a mandatory evacuation order. The access road is maintained by Lower Frankford Township, and is generally accessible in all seasons. No refunds will be given for road conditions during snow storms