Sea Winds Villa offers a private luxury holiday accommodation experience like no other. Located on Fiji's pristine Coral Coast and only meters from the water’s edge. The villa is perfect for both families, couples and groups.
Sit back and enjoy magnificent breath-taking ocean views from every room. Lay by the salt water pool or snorkel in the crystal clear ocean amongst tropical fish and coral. The beach is safe for children and protected by the outer reef excellent for snorkelling, kayaking and swimming.
The villa complex is a sanctuary for the soul, inviting guests to experience a world of peace privacy and complete escape. Come to Sea Winds and experience a true piece of paradise.
* Full size gourmet kitchen and microwave oven
* Torino espresso machine and Coffee Pod machine
* Large fridge/freezer, icemaker and dishwasher
* Indoor/outdoor pool bar with separate bar fridge
* Large saltwater swimming pool with outdoor pool lounges
* Large covered deck with outdoor dining and seating areas
* Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the villa
* Free kayak, snorkelling, reef shoes and fishing equipment
* Separate spacious BBQ deck with pizza oven and butler’s pantry
* Snooker/Billiards table
* Ping Pong and Air Hockey table
* Movies, DVD’s, games and book library
* 4 spacious ensuite bedrooms with extra-large superior king beds
* Twin showers, basins and large walk in robs
* IPod and android docking stations
* DVD player and wall mounted TV
* Private decks off the bedrooms offering magnificent ocean views
* Interconnecting rooms
* Surf year around at Cloudbreak or 5 minutes from the villa is an intermediate surf near the Hideaway Resort, which is excellent also for Windsurfing.
* The Coral Coast is an amazing location for diving for the beginner or experienced diver. Some of the best locations for diving are within a 10-minute drive from the villa.
* Included in the rate are 2 staff who will do the cleaning, cooking, shopping, child minding, laundry and booking tours
* The house manager is on-call every day and is never too far away if needed.
|Nearest Airport||Nadi International Aiport||80 km|
|Nearest Beach||Maui Bay Beach||400 meters|
|Nearest Bus||Maui Bay Queens Rd||300 miles|
|Nearest Ferry||Denarau Port||75 km|
|Nearest Restaurant||Hi Ne Wai||600 meters|
It is 80kl from Nadi International Airport. Follow Queens road when you exit the airport heading for Sigatoka. When you arriva at the township of SIGATOKA continue along Queens Road (over the bridge),
you will go through several villages. The first village past SIGATOKA is Korotogo then Malevu, Vatukarasa and Namada. You will see the Hideaway Resort on your left approximately 4klm past
Namada. Continue along Queens Rd to Tagaqe Village. lt is 3klm from Tagaqe Village to Maui Bay West Road turn LEFT. You will see signs up showing Sea Winds Villa. Once you have turned left onto Maui Bay West Road it is 400 mtrs to the Villa, which is on the left
Keep to the LEFT when you are driving along Maui Bay West Road as there are some minor roads that lead off Maui BaY West Road.
There are signs with a big black arrow showing sea winds Villas.
From Korotogo to Maui Bay West Road it is 8KLM.
Maui Bay is on the waters edge, there is a supermarket, gas station, restaurants. Local transport is available to Sigatoka, Nadi and Suva. Sigatoka is a 20 minute drive from Maui Bay. There are many shops, fresh fruit and vegetable markets and variety stores.
Rate periods unavailable. Questions?Send Inquiry