Short Term Seasonal Lease
RENTAL OF: 38 Mountainwoods Drive
Lake Harmony, PA 18624
Check-In Date: DATE 3:00 PM
Check-Out Date: DATE 11:00 AM
Rental Rate $0.00
Cleaning Fee 0 OFFICE USE ONLY:
Security Deposit 400.00 DATE RET”D:
TOTAL DUE: $.00
$0 due w/signed ASAP DATE REC’D
$0 due by 12/30/15 DATE REC’D
$0 due by 12/30/15 DATE REC’D
$0 due by 1/30/16
LEASE IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. PAYMENTS: All checks should be made payable to Michael and Lisa Rainsford, 1026 Whitemarsh Drive, Lancaster, PA 17601. Payments may be made by Money Order, Bank Check, or Personal Check and must be made in accordance with the above payment schedule. Personal checks will not be accepted within 7 business days of check-in date. Returned checks, for any reason, will be subject to a $25.00 service charge.
2. OCCUPANCY: Maximum number of persons, including children, is limited to 15. Subletting or assignment of the Lease is not permitted, and unreasonable noise or disturbance may result in eviction. Two warnings by Community Security may result in immediate termination of this Lease agreement. PETS ARE NOT PERMITTED. If pets are found in the property in violation of this Lease, the Owner reserves the right to have the premises vacated immediately with no refund of the rental fees. The undersigned Tenant will be liable for any property damages incurred during their Lease period, including all repair and cleaning costs.
3. MINORS: TENANT(s) affirms that he/she is an ADULT of AT LEAST 25 Years of age, and the property will not be occupied by minors without the supervision of the undersigned Tenant.
4. CARE OF PROPERTY: Tenant agrees to return premises to Owner, on expiration of this Lease, in as clean and good a condition as it was found in at check-in; and to repair, or pay for any breakage or damage to the property, furnishings, and equipment. Tenant is only responsible for breakage or damage done by Tenant and/or his/her guests. Tenant is responsible for placing all trash and recyclables outside for pickup in dumpster before checking out in accordance with schedules and ordinances.
5. EQUIPMENT INSTALLATION: No equipment shall be installed without written consent of the Owner.
6. VISITATION PERMISSION: The Owner or their Agent shall have access to the premises during daylight hours to make property inspection, repairs, or the show for sale or rent.
7. SIGHT UNSEEN RENTALS: Tenant should make every effort to pre-inspect the property before executing Lease. This Lease is entered into after Tenant's full investigation of all facts that Tenant has deemed material in respect of both the Leased Premises and this Lease. Owner makes no warranty or representation of any kind or nature in respect of the Lease Premises or its condition, description, or fitness for any particular purpose or use, and tenant assumes a responsibility to the Owner as if property had been seen in advance.
8. SECURITY DEPOSIT: $400.00 to be held by Owners, will be refunded within 14 days after termination of this Lease and satisfactory inspection of the property unless otherwise directed by Owner. The Owner is solely responsible for monitoring the condition of the property. If damage has resulted from Tenant, Tenant is liable for said damage, in full, and any appropriate amount will be deducted from the security deposit. Any remaining balance will be refunded to Tenant.
9. RELIABILITY If the property is damaged through no fault of the Tenant and is unfit for occupancy, the Lease shall terminate, and the Tenant shall surrender possession. The rent will be prorated as of termination. Owner warrants to Tenant that the rent monies shall be returned in this event.
10. AMENITIES Tenant shall furnish towels, toiletries, and other personal items. Property amenities are listed below. Appliances, air conditioning, internet service, and televisions are not guaranteed, and refunds will not be given due to breakdown. Repairs will be made as soon as possible after notification.
Washer (full sized) DVDs Players Central Air Condition & Heat
Dryer (full sized) Dishwasher Fireplace
Flat Screen Televisions 3 Queen Beds Wireless Internet Service
Garbage Disposal Cable Television Two Sleeper Sofa Beds
Mountain View Deck Granite Countertops Two Twin Beds
Deck Furniture Microwave Two sets of Bunk Beds
Toaster Local Phone Service Off Street parking
Coffee Maker Convection Oven
11. CANCELLATION In the event the Tenant wishes to cancel this Lease, the Tenant may do so only upon the consent of the Owner. NO cancellations within 60 days of check-in date. No cancellations due to weather. Any cancellation request must be submitted in writing by the Tenant to the Owner. The Tenant understands that if the Tenant cancels this Lease, the Owner has the right to demand the full payment of rent in accordance with the terms of this lease. In the event the owner does not re-rent the property, Tenant has continued obligation to pay rent on the Property if it is not re-rented at full price, the Owner may demand that the Tenant continue to remain obligated to pay the rental amount or any shortfall not covered by any re-rentals.
12. RESERVATIONS This Lease must be signed and returned with deposit by above date according to the payment schedule. Notwithstanding any other provision contained in this Lease to the contrary, under no circumstances shall this Lease be deemed binding upon either Owner, Tenant, or both unless and until such time as the Lease shall have been executed by both Owner and Tenant. In the event that Owner shall not execute the Lease, then tenant's deposit shall be returned to tenant. This Lease is not binding on either Owner or Tenant unless and until it is fully executed by both Owner and Tenant.
13. COUNTERPARTS AND/OR FACSIMILE SIGNATURE This Lease may be executed in any number of counterparts, including counterparts transmitted by telecopy or FAX, any one of which shall constitute an original of this Lease. When counterparts or facsimile copies have been executed by all parties they shall have the same effect as if the signature to each counterpart or copy were upon the same document and copies of such documents shall be deemed valid as originals. The parties agree that all such signatures may be transferred to a single document upon the request of any party.
15. SPECIAL CONDITIONS If there are any special conditions which pertain to this Lease, they are as follows:
NO MOVING FURNITURE DURING YOUR STAY
NO SMOKING NO PETS
SIGNATURES: SIGNATURES: TENANT DATE OWNER DATE