This charming Blue Ridge, Georgia log style home is beautifully decorated and supplied with everything for a fabulous North Georgia mountain vacation. The fully finished terrace level has so much space, it is like having two cabins in one. On the main level there is a cozy and warm gathering room with fireplace, large eat-in kitchen (fully equipped with everything needed even for large holiday meals) & table that seats 8-10. Master bedroom suite has a king bed w memory foam mattress,& lovely master bath, and additional guest bedroom. The terrace level has huge recreation/TV room, two additional bedrooms ( 1 has two queen beds), very spacious bath with shower, & game/card room. The huge front porch boasts a view to die for. The rear patio is completely private and has a hot tub. All this on a level, lovely 1-2 acre lot.
|Nearest Airport||Atlanta||70 miles|
|Nearest Beach||Lake Blue Ridge||5 miles|
• White Water Rafting (Wildwater unlimited 10 minutes up the road)
• Fly Fishing the Toccoa,,(Don’t forget to get your license at the BP in Mineral Bluff)
• Lake Blue Ridge. Skiing, Jet Skiing, boat, swim, etc…
• Horseback Riding. Blanch’s Manor Copper hill,10 minutes up the road.. Incredible Views!!!
• Hiking. The Aska adventure area on the other side the lake has awesome hiking trails
• Kayaking/ Tubing. Wild thunder 5 minutes north on 60 (just before Macayesville) does kayaking, tubing all day.
• Site of the 1996 Olympics and some great sight seeing of professional kayaker’s..Take 64 just north of Macayesville towards Chattanooga,,can’t miss it. 20 minutes away.
• Serinity SPA just 5 minutes away
• Downtown Blue Ridge. Antiqueing, Ice cream shops, restaurants, etc…
Rate periods unavailable. Questions?Send Inquiry